Sunday, October 22, 2023

GLOGtober 2023-14

So I missed a bunch of days for GLOGtober. I'm just gonna do some more. Not randomly rolling them this time, just choosing whatever feels interesting.

I'm gonna preface this with a disclaimer that I'm not fluent in Japanese so uh, why would you ask me to write poetry in it. SunderedWorldDM, you are sadistic and cruel, not because you have caused me pain - which you have - but because of the pain you have forced me to inflict on others. These are gonna be some superficial, nonsensical, badly worded haiku.


Can you read this map? I hope so.

YOU'VE HEARD OF THREE WORD SWORDS GET READY FOR SEVENTEEN ON ADVENTURES

0: 

親の子が

紅葉に消えや

稲雀。

The child of the parents disappeared into the red maple leaves. Sparrows feast on the ripened rice fields.


1:

鹿森え

鬼が唸るや

子供ない。

In the deer's forest, an ogre growls. There are no children.


2:

山脈の

前が花野ね

静かかな。

Before the mountain range, a flower field. It's quiet.


3:

蜻蛉霧

がんを隠れや

子供ない。

Dragonfly fog hides the goose. There are no children.


4:

吸血鬼

秋季に城で

客がかな。

In the Autumn air, the vampire's castle has a guest staying.


If someone knows Japanese or Poetry or Both and wants to correct my usage of either, please give me a call at (760) 867-5309.

No comments:

Post a Comment