Friday, November 9, 2018

GLOG Class: Rigatoni Cowboy

Since I just made an onmmyōji, a miko and a ninja class, the logical next step is a cowboy. This cowboy class takes heavy inspiration from a genre I've never watched - the spaghetti western. It also stole an ability from one of Andrew's original martial classes again. Just one this time though. Anyways, if for some reason you want to see this class [here] it is.

Image result for cowboy photo
Notice I didn't give the class a shirt in the starting equipment.


The Rigatoni Cowboys are a clan of noble warriors from northern Hiwa. They are known for their fine muskets and their skill in using them. In the wars leading up to the rule of the Eido Bakufu, the Rigatoni Cowboys were a formidable foe and a valuable ally. It could be said that their alliance is what allowed Tokue Kendai to take control of the nation.

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember if I've said as much, but I'm leaving this comment to have a permanent record: I consider this to be one of the best GLOG classes ever written, up there with Squig's Sage and Arnold's Tactician and my other favorites.

    ReplyDelete