Thursday, November 8, 2018

GLOG Class: Ninja

Back at it again with the unnecessary classes! So after my previous classes, I figured I'd tackle something that is pretty much already covered with the Assassin class, from Arnold's original blog post. So basically ninja have been in the game since GLOG was on the internet. Whatever, [here's] the class. As you can see I actually just used the Assassin class for the B and D templates, but I did change the other ones and the starting equipment, making it fit my setting marginally better. Also I could've/should've called them shinobi but I didn't. There's literally nothing stopping me from doing it. I could change the name right now. But I won't.

Image result for hattori hanzo
Hattori Hanzō, possibly the most famous ninja of all. Just kidding he's a samurai.
The ninja of Hiwa(well, the ones that were actually worth anything) were once parts of two rival clans - whose names I can't be bothered to come up with right now so just call them the Igo(囲碁) and the Kōkō(高校) - but in the wars leading to the rise of Tokue Sendai they were scattered. Some of the ninja were hired as guards and spies by the new shogunate, others plied their trade across the land. They are skilled infiltrators, spies and assassins.

No comments:

Post a Comment