Monday, October 29, 2018

So here is a thing.

So that's a sprite from the game I'm working on. It's blurry as all hell because it's a 64x48 image upscaled to who knows how big, but I don't know how to fix it. Oh I can write these in HTML never mind.

Alright that works in Chrome but like no other browsers I guess. Oh well. Anyways. I was making this game for a game jam, but I just started a new job the same week, so I didn't finish in time. I'm just gonna make the game even better! Yeah but the idea was to make a dungeon crawl where you have to leave the dungeon to heal, level up, and replenish your items, but each time you leave the dungeon refills as well. I think it's a fun idea. I guess it's basically a roguelike but worse. Or better, depends on your point of view. Well I guess this post was mostly just me bragging but I honestly don't have much content to actually post on here yet. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. In your image editor, you should see a scaling type in the options. Nearest Neighbor with let you blow up pixel art without it smoothing edges.

    ReplyDelete